Tuesday, December 20, 2016

~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~



     That is a wrap for 2016!  I can't wait to see all the kids next year...Due to being out of school yesterday, Holiday Parties were rescheduled for today.  I did not meet with my Language Arts groups today as there were many Holiday activities going on in the classrooms.  So our blog will be very short this week.


   
  
I just want to take a moment to wish all of my Yost 
Families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!




4th Grade Language Arts:  We will look at our chart with our deadlines when the children return and make adjustments accordingly.  Over break they can work on organizing their list of 10 or more events and putting them in the correct order.  However, I will allow class time to finish this up when we meet again.  If you could however ask the students to find the pictures they would like to use and have those prepared - that would help us finish up our next step.  Thanks!


When we return we will have a new monthly focus for the class...as we approach January I thought what better movie we could learn from then...FROZEN


Our first week back from break will be another short week and I will only see my Math groups.



IMPORTANT DATES:
December 21st - January 3rd:  Winter Recess
January 4th:  School Resumes
January 13th: End of Second Quarter
January 16th:  NO SCHOOL Martin Luther King Jr Day
January 20th: Report Cards Available Online



No comments:

Post a Comment